среда, 5 октября 2016 г.


Resume
Personal information
Name:  Natalia Dementieva
Address: Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Vuzovskiye perylok, 6д
Phone: +79131808702
E-mail: Natalya.natalya-dementiewa@yandex.ru
Date of birth: 10 February 1999
Age: 17
Marital status: have a boyfriend
Nationality: Russian
Objective: Sales Manager
Education: 2016-2020, Marketing, Management faculty, 1-st year study
The Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Skills:
Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel), Internet, Outlook Express, 1C, Photoshop
Languages:
Russian — native
Englishworking knowledge

Personal characteristics:I easily establish contact with people, well versed in difficult ethical situations, can also build good relations with virtually any interesting or need for it man, I know with whom on what distance you can communicate, is able to regulate it.


Non-official resume


My name is Natasha. I am a first year student at SFU in the direction of the management.
 In addition to learning, I do the choreography in the choreographic ensemble "Krada".
 Dancing I started at the age of six. In addition, 
I was educated chefs, and also received a driver's license. 
In life I very sociable, cheerful, positive and sociable person. 
I love to listen to music, I love extreme, travel, spending time with friends. But the most important value in my life is my family. Every minute spent with them is precious to me.At first glance, I can see a person's character. Quickly light up new ideas, see different possibilities and prospects of their implementation. I like variety, trying to bring him to any activity, get tired very quickly if you're doing monotonous work.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий